My entire pregnancy was a whirl wind. I was sick majority of 9 months and barely got to work out. And right when i started feeling better i was about to give birth. But throughout my pregnancy i kept my "diet" if you will; clean. Here and there i would indulge but every time i did it made me feel worse.
Eating healthy is a choice not a chore. I hear all the time " i don't have time to prepare my meals ahead of time" " i just don't have any drive" "I'm too tired" the list can go on forever. Yes, it is always easy to grab chips and put on lifetime and call it a day. But haven't you noticed you are still hungry after inhaling an entire bag of Doritos? What you put into your body is a direct result of how you feel.
Eat Crap = feel like crap.look like crap
I am lucky to say i have a great deal of support on my end from my bf to eat healthy and get my bundha in the gym. With little time to ourselves we find the time to get up and go to the gym and prepare our meals ahead of time. I can honestly say prepping your food is a life saver! Once the baby is down for the night we cook up a mass load of food and portion it into glad ware containers. There are absolutely NO EXCUSES for not being able to consume healthy food. YOU choose what you eat. No one forces you to eat crap.
Prepping for a show isn't easy but it has taught me that i can do anything! It has been a goal of mine for sometime and i am excited to say i cant wait! Nervous but excited!
Each and everyday i see changes and it drives me to be better. Eating right, taking the right supplements and drinking a lot of water (1-2 gallons a day) changes EVERYTHING. You feel better your more energetic and you look better. You can do anything you put your mind to. The only one stopping you, is YOU.
Now get off the computer and prep your meals, your body will thank you ;)
xo M
This is very inspirational!! Wish I'd known about clean eating when I had my kids. Goes to show even though you didn't exercise while you were pregnant, your diet helped you bounce back to the gym much faster! Way to go!!!
ReplyDelete