So I recently covered for Steve at the nutrition store over the weekend, and all I have to ask is WHY?! Why are girls so afraid to come into a nutrition store?!!? There isn't a big red sign that says NO GIRLS ALOUD or we Only carry bodybuilding supplements. So why, are you so afraid to come in?!
I think the biggest misconception of nutrition stores is that they are all the same. You get the cocky high school kid behind the counter trying to sell you some crazy pills and amount of supplements they'll make you look like a super model andddd then you try it and....nothing.
However, not to say supplements do not work they most likely didn't pair you up with something that works for you AND your lifestyle. When Steve and I opened up Medway Nutrition our biggest thing was we wanted a welcoming atmosphere, a more relaxed approach to this industry, because lets face it who wants someone hounding you like a used car salesmen who reeks of horrible axe spray. Ya...not me.
Everything we have isn't scary. Heck I bake with majority of the products in here, that should say something ;) Do not be afraid , we are only here to help and no...you don't have to be a bodybuilder ;)
XO
Want to know what im taking for supplements?
Isopure Zero Carb : Dutch Chocolate
Amino Energy: Blue Raspberry OR Grape <--depends on my mood
Flax Oil
Isopure Fitness Pack < Vitamins
No comments:
Post a Comment